Prelit vs Unlit Christmas Trees
Artificial Christmas trees are the growing market today, as more and more consumers choose an artificial Christmas tree for convenience and economical reasons. For this reason, we advocate getting a pre lit Christmas tree. For many people, stringing the lights is the biggest hassle of any Christmas tree, but a pre lit artificial Christmas tree comes with the lights pre-strung, saving people hours and effort every Christmas. There are also artificial Christmas trees that are unlit, and people enjoy for them for many reasons, chief among them a natural look and the opportunity to string their own lights. Listed down below are the benefits of a pre lit Christmas tree and an unlit artificial Christmas tree.
Benefits of unlit artificial Christmas trees
- Artificial Christmas trees that are unlit are made of a durable plastic and last for years, and need very little maintenance.
- Unlit artificial Christmas trees come in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. Pick from the most realistic blue spruce to the funkiest striped artificial Christmas tree from stores and online retailers.
- Those who want to fully decorate their artificial Christmas tree with the lights of their choosing, or have no lights at all, will have that opportunity with the unlit variety.
Benefits of pre lit artificial Christmas trees
- Shop and go. The brilliance of artificial Christmas trees that are pre lit is that they’re almost done. No stringing of lights, just the assembly of the (usually) four parts of the tree. From stand, to bottom, to middle to the top part of the tree, five minutes is the mean time of pre lit artificial Christmas tree assembly.
- Needs little to no decoration. The brilliance and beauty of pre lit artificial Christmas trees allows them to stand on their own. Because of this, tree owners have the choice to decorate right away, or wait until a bit later, or to forego decorations.
No fiddling around with electrical goods. Pre lit artificial Christmas trees come with their own outlets and sockets, measured voltage and current so that you will not need to worry about overloading.
- Decorating is easy as 1-2-3. Lights usually take the most time when decorating a tree. After the five minute assembly, pre lit artificial Christmas trees can be peppered with ornaments with ease.
While the popular choice is usually pre lit trees, there are benefits to and reasons for choosing an unlit artificial Christmas tree. We hope that this helps those shopping for an artificial Christmas tree to make the best decision for themselves!